Digging partners in Alabama?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Woodsy

Reaction score
I am located in Tuscaloosa Alabama and looking for partner(s) in crime. I’m new to bottle digging but do a lot of metal detecting and other treasure hunting adventures. Would love to find some friends to hunt with.

Stevers

Reaction score
I am located in Tuscaloosa Alabama and looking for partner(s) in crime. I’m new to bottle digging but do a lot of metal detecting and other treasure hunting adventures. Would love to find some friends to hunt with.

Stevers

Reaction score
I live in Fayette County. We have a bottle show every year in October . Have you ever attended it? There are several collectors in this area. I used to dig a lot, but in recent years i have had a chance. I used to walk the railroad line between Jasper, Parrish, and Cordova. Found a lot of insulators. Used to dig bottles in B'ham.

Woodsy

Reaction score
I live in Fayette County. We have a bottle show every year in October . Have you ever attended it? There are several collectors in this area. I used to dig a lot, but in recent years i have had a chance. I used to walk the railroad line between Jasper, Parrish, and Cordova. Found a lot of insulators. Used to dig bottles in B'ham.
I’ve never been to the show. I am brand new to bottles. I was over in Fayette county this afternoon looking around. Seeing where I could metal detect around Moore’s Bridge community.

If you get free time and want to dig some let me know. I’ve got a creek with a lot of old broken glass that I can’t find where’s it’s coming from to save my life. Based on where it is and my research I think it could be a big dig.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado