Dill's Dairy - milk jug - Kirkland Lake Ontario

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
had 1 more northern Ontario item that I wanted to share , found this small milk jug at a thrift store here a couple years ago when I found a small assortment of milk jugs . don't think I've ever posted it before

wouldn't of even knew it was from Kirkland Lake if not for the Ontario dairy book , its listed as operating from 1936-7 , was a mining boom town at the time so perhaps new to town and didn't stay long ? but that's definitely where its from , don't have any other info on them

just a small little milk jug , embossed " Dill's Dairy "

DSC03485.JPG
DSC03485.JPG

LarryJD

Reaction score
had 1 more northern Ontario item that I wanted to share , found this small milk jug at a thrift store here a couple years ago when I found a small assortment of milk jugs . don't think I've ever posted it before

wouldn't of even knew it was from Kirkland Lake if not for the Ontario dairy book , its listed as operating from 1936-7 , was a mining boom town at the time so perhaps new to town and didn't stay long ? but that's definitely where its from , don't have any other info on them

just a small little milk jug , embossed " Dill's Dairy "

View attachment 219488View attachment 219488
I was interested to see this post because Dill’s Dairy in Kirkland Lake was my grandfather Clarence Dill’s store. See attached photo. I’d be interested in acquiring this bottle from you if you’d be willing to part with it.
F97BD92B-8FE7-4FCA-A2E5-459956CD06C2.jpeg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky