Discovered a new local bottle today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
DO YOU HAVE THESE?
P1140533.JPG
P1140536.JPG

hemihampton

Reaction score
Actually wait a minute, W.E.B co is West End Brewing Co! Still never seen a variant like that. But Wawbeek Spring Water Co? Never heard of such a thing! Do you have any more information?

Another name for the West End Brewing Co in Tupper Lake was Donovan Bottling Works. LEON.

logan.the.collector

Reaction score
Another name for the West End Brewing Co in Tupper Lake was Donovan Bottling Works. LEON.
Leon, you have been so helpful finding information for me. I do in fact own both of those bottles! The GA Cronkrite variant I have with the seal, and the McClusky (spelling error for McCloskey) & Merkel is one I snagged off Etsy the same year. They are cherished pieces as the Cronkrite is very vare especially. I had no idea Donovan's was another name for West End Brewing Co in Tupper, because I also happen to have a Donovan's slug plate! This is very interesting information.

All I have to ask is where do you find these photos? Do you own those? Also, where did you find the information about Donovan's being linked to West End, and do you have any information about Wawbeek Spring Water Co that you mentioned earlier? I would love to read about it if you have an article or something where you've found this knowledge. I really appreciate your help, too. You've given me some crucial information already that not even local collectors know.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Did you notice the Secretary & Treasurer of Wawbeek was the same Donovan as Donovan Bottling Works? Both Articles from 1915 I believe. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis