Does anyone know anything about these 2 quart milk bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Tom smith

Reaction score
Both of these bottles have very light damage but they need a good cleaning. One bottle says Plainview farms and is from 1936. The other one I am having a hard time find online. it has very week embossing and says euings or ewings dairy products. Any info on where these bottles come from and if they are rare or not.

IMG_1305.jpg
IMG_1313.jpg
IMG_1314.jpg

Thank you
Tom smith

Nickneff

Reaction score
Both of these bottles have very light damage but they need a good cleaning. One bottle says Plainview farms and is from 1936. The other one I am having a hard time find online. it has very week embossing and says euings or ewings dairy products. Any info on where these bottles come from and if they are rare or not.

View attachment 221338View attachment 221337View attachment 221336

Thank you
Tom smith
I live in Louisville Kentucky and there is a milk here that's called Ewing they're common around here I'm sure both your bottles are common they Mass produce milk bottles slug plate milks are my favorite I was digging a 20 foot deep brick line privy. I dug over 100 hundred milk bottles out of it and about 80 of them where slug plate milks. Me and my partner had a lot of fun that day

PlaneDiggerCam

Reaction score
Southeastern CT, U.S.A. Also in Adams & York Co,
I live in Louisville Kentucky and there is a milk here that's called Ewing they're common around here I'm sure both your bottles are common they Mass produce milk bottles slug plate milks are my favorite I was digging a 20 foot deep brick line privy. I dug over 100 hundred milk bottles out of it and about 80 of them where slug plate milks. Me and my partner had a lot of fun that day

There was a dairy farm named Plainview Farms in Louisville, KY so these are most likely from that farm.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky