Doll Head from England Found in Idaho Ghost Town

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
The animals see things we can't. Ouwe ouwe. Its true! ...Sometimes its just a bug. :)

Have u dealt with that with the antiques? I have. So weird when you see without a doubt, there’s more to it than our lill lives! It took me 6 months to evict 1 that came in when I bought this most loved buffet- got her pix in the mirror. It was even more clear when I did a negative image on it. The cats would sitt there and all their heads would turn and track something going across the room, all together. Like every cat anywhere in the room, so many times. It didn’t scare me but it’s MY Buffett- I paid dearly for it? This woman, Chauncey was her name- also adored the Buffett and in her head, it was hers! Below is how that picture became clear. There was 6 months beyond that point, she made her intentions to stay very clear. Bizarre! I talked to these people who have an antiques mall and they have 1 too. On cameras, and it moves stuff around but I guess it’s common with antiques.
aed5b7ff56785286bb3ed9e05596b139.jpg

0bd9897fe91d67f17c93850758d9d0e0.jpg

3a3f3d07a7cffa7caa8dea48458fbda3.jpg

682ced07273aec9827f09ffb694ffa96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
HI Kat,

Very interesting! We've had some experiences too. Only one coming from an antique. It was an old pump organ. The story gets kind of involved so give me a day or two. Meantime a quick question, please. Is the female entity with the dresser that little girl in the circle toward the right hand corner of the dresser? Thanks. --Len

Len

CT LEN
Reaction score
Hey Kat,

I had a museum chock full of antiques ( with a lot of bots!) for 14 years but never had any paranormal activity. (Kind of disappointing at the time but no biggie.) ...One day I'm driving my truck close to home and see an old 1880s Worcester pump organ on the curb with a "free" sign on it. It was very ornate and in overall great shape. A real Victorian classic originally from Mass. Took it home and started dusting and waxing it. Then I got curious about the interior workings and found mice were in there long before I was ever born. Cleaned out the organ with a leaf blower and got it ready for it's final destination as we weren't keeping it. The night I had a real negative experience that I'll never forget. --Got rid of the organ asap and went back to where we got it. A sweet little old lady there said the organ was the favorite of her husband who was deceased and asked if we wanted the candelabra to go with it. (Nah!)
Time went on and a few years later I went to a psychic for the first time in my life on the recommendation of a friend. Up to that point I never really believed in ghosts/spirit. The psychic told me (among other things) I had been too aggressive in my cleaning method of the organ and that it's former, still attached, owner wasn't happy without me even mentioning the incident. ...I went on to formally study the paranormal a bit and do a little investigating too. Oh yes, now I believe. Almost always positive, even fun...

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
Hey Kat,

I had a museum chock full of antiques ( with a lot of bots!) for 14 years but never had any paranormal activity. (Kind of disappointing at the time but no biggie.) ...One day I'm driving my truck close to home and see an old 1880s Worcester pump organ on the curb with a "free" sign on it. It was very ornate and in overall great shape. A real Victorian classic originally from Mass. Took it home and started dusting and waxing it. Then I got curious about the interior workings and found mice were in there long before I was ever born. Cleaned out the organ with a leaf blower and got it ready for it's final destination as we weren't keeping it. The night I had a real negative experience that I'll never forget. --Got rid of the organ asap and went back to where we got it. A sweet little old lady there said the organ was the favorite of her husband who was deceased and asked if we wanted the candelabra to go with it. (Nah!)
Time went on and a few years later I went to a psychic for the first time in my life on the recommendation of a friend. Up to that point I never really believed in ghosts/spirit. The psychic told me (among other things) I had been too aggressive in my cleaning method of the organ and that it's former, still attached, owner wasn't happy without me even mentioning the incident. ...I went on to formally study the paranormal a bit and do a little investigating too. Oh yes, now I believe. Almost always positive, even fun...

She’s in the mirror. I thought she was blond till someone said to negatively view her. Then all details came out. Now when I look at any of the earlier pix, I can make out what she looked like at the last picture- check it out. I was trying to get a pix of a suitcase shelf I just finished, (skyview catwalk) when the view thru phone- camera just started spinning like I’ve never seen. I’d turn it to upright and it would wildly spin the other direction. I just started snapping pix at that point, not expecting to find Chauncey there! This story is so bizarre, but it happened. That’s a funny story about the pump organ! Chauncey was harmless. Her son who sounded kind of handicapped was with her. Those 2 were harmless, so whatever- everybody’s got to be someplace, I guess. Rules were
#1 do not scare me
#2 do not touch me
And please let me work, with my phone or iPad, without taking it over and typing the stuff you do! Some mean dude was with her…. Would touch me, so they all were evicted via burning sage with doors and windows opened and telling them to go. It worked.
(But I tend to look in any photos with a mirror in them, more carefully!)

Sent from my iPad using

Last edited:
Reactions: Len

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi