Doll Parts Needed for Art Project

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

trccscott

Reaction score
Diggers and friends, I am looking for dug doll parts for an art project I am working on, particularly heads, but at this point am interested in anything that folks may have. I can trade nice WA state pharmacy bottles of which I have duplicates of, other druggists, common to scarce mason jars, or bottles like Lithia Springs, Congress Waters, and maybe some others. If someone has a large qty of them, I would be willing to work one on one for cash payment, or a trade for an even scarcer jar like an Amber Lighting Pint, or some other special and unique items I may have. Let me know what you may have available! -Scott

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I have a broken head. Don't know if it would be of any use but its yours if you want it. Let me know if you want a pic.

LC

Reaction score
Didn't know an amber pint Lightning was scarce , dug one a good many years ago . Still have it in the showcase . Do not have many jars anymore , got rid of them over the years .

botlguy

Reaction score
Just to clear up the semantics, the word "scarcer" used by Scott does not mean the Amber Pint LIGHTNING jars are scarce but are less common than, say, amber QUART Lightning jars. He could have used the word "rarer" or "more desirable" instead and still been correct. Sorry, I just can't quite leave these things alone. [8|] I have only one small, 3", fat baby doll leg that I am willing to part with. I will send it to you at no cost if you PM me your mailing address. I did not dig it so can bear to part with it. I display many of my dug oddities.

trccscott

Reaction score
Jim, thanks for the offer, just sent you a PM!

And yes, you nailed the semantics as I wanted to communicate that the lightning amber pint was comparatively less numerous than say a Ball Perfect Mason, and a somewhat desirable jar.

With that said, I am grateful to be involved with a forum that can debate use of words such as scarce, very rare, and only one known....as opposed to to the vast majority of the world (insurance companies included) that use words such as ridiculous, asinine, and delusional when exposed to the $$$$ that are paid for jars/bottles or are posted at shows! ;-)

Merry Xmas to all!

NyDigger1

Reaction score
I have a whole bag of them, about 25-30 pieces, 1880s-1930s. I would be interested in trading the bag for a nice congress waters if possible

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi