Donald Duck bottle- But Small??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ww2collector

ORIGINAL: cc6pack

There's a Donald Duck brand orange juice from Florida, I remember seeing the plant when we wouldvisit relatives in Fla.

Thats funny. I have looked through some good stories about this stuff. I guess it didnt taste very good. But anyway, it seems to have come in cans and cartons. I cannot find one in a bottle. It dates back to the early 50s tho, so good guess. Thanks alot

They still make Donald Duck OJ and its the only kind I buy. I remember it coming in small juice bottles like the Flub a Dub bottle, with a styrofoam label. That was in the 80's.

ww2collector

Reaction score
NORENE!!!! THANK YOU!! haha and I know I havent been on in a few weeks, but I really really appreciate the input and ID. Ive showed this to a few older people (im 26) and they ALL said they had seen this charachter before, but couldnt exactly pinpoint it. I cant wait to tell them. Neat bottle and a neat logo IMO, even if its not worth anything. Thanks again to everyone who replied! This site is seriously great and alot of fun.

p.s. thanks for the Pics too WOLF...nice to see side by side shots

California Dream N

Reaction score
You are Welcome..I know I dated myself when I said Flub a Dub..but he was always my favorite when I was a child...Many long years ago..lol. Great bottle. I would love to find one myself...Norene

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18