Dr Pepper money back bottle Canada found swimming

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I just pulled this one out of the lake yesterday if you saw my other thread , its label appears to have survived rather well down there , some fading and such .

know its not a very old bottle , likely from late 70's or early 80's maybe ? not sure it only has 300 ML and French and English on bottle . not sure how late they used glass money back bottles here

I like the look of it for some reason , the red dr pepper logo and design of the glass bottle . rarely find old dr pepper bottles here , often see modern cans and plastic bottles but never anything not modern . never found this one before and not sure if I've even seen it before either

DSC02782.JPGDSC02785.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow that's pretty good shape for coming out of the water! I've never seen that design either, probably a pretty short-lived one from right around the end of reusable glass soda bottles.

RCO

Reaction score
I’ve seen quite a few here in Missouri

I'd imagine its a lot more common in the US , don't feel like Dr Pepper was big here until the mid 90's , not sure how popular it was in the 60's - 70's in Canada , never really find old dr pepper stuff here

RCO

Reaction score
Wow that's pretty good shape for coming out of the water! I've never seen that design either, probably a pretty short-lived one from right around the end of reusable glass soda bottles.

it was a surprise as the labels on everything else there were ruined

the bottle seems common in the US but not sure if the Canadian version is that common , never really seen it before and surely would of seen it sooner if it was

RCO

Reaction score
found a second Dr Pepper bottle at the same location , similar condition as the other one , acl faded somewhat , very dirty coming out of lake , didn't think it clean up at all

DSC02811.JPGDSC02812.JPG

PorkDaSnork

Reaction score
I mean they’re common in the USA but yours have the measurement in ML and the American ones use FL OZ so that’s pretty cool I guess

RCO

Reaction score
I mean they’re common in the USA but yours have the measurement in ML and the American ones use FL OZ so that’s pretty cool I guess

it would seem the Canadian ones are slightly less common , not really sure when Dr Pepper became popular in Canada or widely distributed , not sure how big it was here by the 70's

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora