Dug 6 hutch and lots of broke ones today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

willong

Reaction score
I love Cerri Gordo, watched ever episode, what a life yes! I have some stuff I wanted to take Brent’s way one of these days. I can’t wait for Saturday’s to come to see the new episode “ ghost Town Life”.
Yes and by all means, the saws are yours, glad to find a home for them. I’m on messenger(face book) Tim Little. Is there a private message option on this site I’m unaware of?
Best: Tim. You don’t happen to follow Abandon and Forgotten Places with Gly Coolness and Mr. M. ? Abandoned mine exploration through Nevada and Arizona. I’m addicted to that adventure too! I’m in the Oakland Berkeley area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Tim,

I thank you for the saws. My next trip to CA will take me to Pittsburg, so I'll be pretty close to your location, though I doubt I'll have enough time on that trip.

I'm sure I have seen some of the "Abandoned and Forgotten Places." I've watched more of the "Exploring Abandoned Mines" episodes. I prowled through some of the same Canadian country that the guy, who is based in Grand Forks, BC, regularly explores. In fact, I called him in person a year or two ago to ask if he was familiar with a lesser known mining camp from the 19th century, which was near his location. I'll have to answer your questions in greater detail another time. I worked on some projects until almost 2100 hrs tonight. Plus, I've got to resume fairly early tomorrow.

I just started a "conversation" with you from this site; which I believe is a private messaging function (that's how it works on HuntTalk, another forum in which I participate). I just clicked on your user avatar to access the function. However, I'm not sure if you get an email notification of the conversation, or if you have to specifically look for it when you log in to Antique Bottles.

Regards,

Will

buriedtreasuretime

Reaction score
Although I grew up in So Cal--my late father, a PA farm boy, went to work in the Kaiser Steel plant in Fontana after returning from World War Two--I've lived most of my adult life in the PNW. That said, I'd like to take you up on your generous offer if you are not in too much a hurry to clear your basement. I have to make multiple trips to and through CA this year to retrieve industrial goods and government surplus items that I have won at auction and that are languishing in storage in the Bay area and down at Yermo.

Let me know where you are located if that sounds okay to you. I might work a visit to the Cerro Gordo ghost town (near Death Valley) into one of the trips. I'm working on trading some water delivery (one of the items I need to retrieve from Yermo is an Oshkosh P-19 firetruck) for a tour of the site and a night or two camping there. Not sure the deal will fly--they communicated interest--but if it does, are you interested in going along?

Hi Will, I guess to do a ride along it would depend on scheduling. I’m about to enter into a long 3 month project/ projects contract/s. I’ll have some free time in August, taking the month off to prepare taxes for October,if that would work.

willong

Reaction score
Hi Will, I guess to do a ride along it would depend on scheduling. I’m about to enter into a long 3 month project/ projects contract/s. I’ll have some free time in August, taking the month off to prepare taxes for October,if that would work.

Hi Tim,

I've replied in the private conversation about Cerro Gordo.

Will

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi