Dug a common bottle,not So common color.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: buzzkutt033

nice pull fellas !

we are planning on starting the digging season next weekend.

can't wait to get going......

jim

Good luck on the start Jim. I was out last Monday trying to score some "privy permissions" I got a few maybes and one for sure, but I just realized something,permissions are getting harder to come by.My motto is,
"just get out and enjoy the hobby" [:)]

beendiggin

Reaction score
That should look smart after a good dishwashin' with that nice color. I think those Fellows bottles are from Canada.

David Fertig

Reaction score
Glad you got out. I've been meaning to get the kids over to my sink hole dump, but work keeps getting in the way. (Yeah - I know - I know, but when you are self employed....)

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: beendiggin

That should look smart after a good dishwashin' with that nice color. I think those Fellows bottles are from Canada.

I don't think Canada,we dug a few in privys if i remember they are from Phila. I have one posted on my site ,but im to lazy to go there right now [:D]

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Nice citron bottle Rick. Thanks for sharing. I did a little digging the other day and only got a few marbles, buttons and a couple of fig syrup bottles.

PD

Jim

Reaction score
Nice color on that one, Rickster. Good job on finding the dump, too. I've been working on my house since the weather got decent, but I need to get out and sling some dirt soon. I hear there's a nice guy around here who wants us to dig two pits at his place [8D] ~Jim

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis