Dug the TOC dump with Dad... And found the best Peoria Coke possible!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Plumbata

Reaction score
Thanks people! This dump is pretty glorious. I haven't dug down to the bottom (have stopped at a layer of burned glass and stoneware mixed with clay and been following the juice above that zone) so hopefully nice older layers will be available below but I certainly ain't complaining either way. I'd figure that the areas I've been digging date to 1907-1910 or so, which is a few years earlier than my first TOC dump.

Here is another sweeet find, a rare Durkin's Citrate of Magnesia:

1014038_10102669441993660_1440845696_n.jpg

This dump is totally loaded with the good stuff. 'Bout time I landed myself another honey hole. [8D]

Bottleworm

Reaction score
WOW! That magnesia is a killer! I have never seen one of those before! I'm sure that is a new one for the collection! Keep up the digging!
ORIGINAL: Plumbata

Thanks people! This dump is pretty glorious. I haven't dug down to the bottom (have stopped at a layer of burned glass and stoneware mixed with clay and been following the juice above that zone) so hopefully nice older layers will be available below but I certainly ain't complaining either way. I'd figure that the areas I've been digging date to 1907-1910 or so, which is a few years earlier than my first TOC dump.

Here is another sweeet find, a rare Durkin's Citrate of Magnesia:

1014038_10102669441993660_1440845696_n.jpg

This dump is totally loaded with the good stuff. 'Bout time I landed myself another honey hole. [8D]

epackage

Reaction score
Love the citrates, very nice addition Plum, this could be a lifetime site for you. Maybe your kids will dig it with you and their Pop Pop!![;)]

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Hmm, best call the authorities and have them cap this contaminated landfill. It seems everyone who even sees a picture of it comes down with the dreaded bottle fever! Lol, great finds! I hope there are many more amber Cokes and local gems to come for you there.

#1twin

Reaction score
That's one of the best digs I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing and congrats.

Marvin

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA...........even I will craw out from under the rock for this one.........congrats!!!!!! Now back under the rock I go...buh bye!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi