Dug this 1904 light bulb today

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

east texas terry

Reaction score
IMG_2069.JPG

hemihampton

Reaction score
I found a similar one before & was amazed it was not broke after being under 3 or 4 feet of dump debris. Not sure what time frame mine was but had to be around turn of the Century. LEON.

lightbulb.JPG

east texas terry

Reaction score
I find it interesting that light bulbs survive the dump that I dig in, it's a burn dump with a lot of slag metal and the usual stuff.
This site i have dug for two years it is not a city dump. It is were they fill in a wash nothing is burn every thing come out real good i will be there next weekend i will take pitc of what i am digging in. everything i have posted today i dug out this dump today. And i have 20 other thing & bottles

Mailman1960

Reaction score
I found a similar one before & was amazed it was not broke after being under 3 or 4 feet of dump debris. Not sure what time frame mine was but had to be around turn of the Century. LEON.

View attachment 241182
This site i have dug for two years it is not a city dump. It is were they fill in a wash nothing is burn every thing come out real good i will be there next weekend i will take pitc of what i am digging in. everything i have posted today i dug out this dump today. And i have 20 other thing & bottles
Giddy up

RoyalRuby

Reaction score
Most of the dumps I dig are about 60 to 80 years old, even so, I find lots of unbroken lightbulbs, I still always shake my head when another pops out unbroken.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18