Dug this Cool intact Plate.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I looked up info on Buster Brown when I found that Plate about 7 or 8 years ago. With the Crowntop Schultz bottle found in the hole & Kreger Hutch with it figured it had to be from around early 1900's like 1900-1910. LEON.
ourtake.JPG
tominhole4.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I dreamt i was digging a privy last night. And woke up because i had to use the bathroom. I couldn't help but see the irony in it all. I was also upset because in the dream i was finding some of the most amazing embossed bottles. I would put them up to the side of the hole. After i was finished i climbed out and when i went to get them they were all slicks. Boy do i need therapy!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

willong

Reaction score
I dreamt i was digging a privy last night. And woke up because i had to use the bathroom. I couldn't help but see the irony in it all. I was also upset because in the dream i was finding some of the most amazing embossed bottles. I would put them up to the side of the hole. After i was finished i climbed out and when i went to get them they were all slicks. Boy do i need therapy!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I"m sure you know that you are not the only one afflicted with such dreams.

Not counting a few serendipitous finds during other activities, it's been nearly five decades since I actively hunted and dug antique bottles. Yet, I still have occasional bottle-digging or finding dreams. Oddly, most fall into two categories. Either I find the bottles under the basement floor of an old building (I own a couple neglected buildings whose conditions are preying on my conscious and unconscious mind) or in close proximity to its foundation; or they are present in a broad flat of middle-aged Red alder trees. The second setting is also one where, in dreams, I find nice-sized rainbow trout inhabiting a narrow stream mere inches deep that meanders through the trees.

If a few other members here chime in, perhaps we can negotiate a group therapy rate with a therapist.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I"m sure you know that you are not the only one afflicted with such dreams.

Not counting a few serendipitous finds during other activities, it's been nearly five decades since I actively hunted and dug antique bottles. Yet, I still have occasional bottle-digging or finding dreams. Oddly, most fall into two categories. Either I find the bottles under the basement floor of an old building (I own a couple neglected buildings whose conditions are preying on my conscious and unconscious mind) or in close proximity to its foundation; or they are present in a broad flat of middle-aged Red alder trees. The second setting is also one where, in dreams, I find nice-sized rainbow trout inhabiting a narrow stream mere inches deep that meanders through the trees.

If a few other members here chime in, perhaps we can negotiate a group therapy rate with a therapist.
I am sure they have medication for this. Modern day quack meds. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....well you know.

Bark

Reaction score
Uncle (WWII vet) had a metal sign from a Buster Brown store. It was in the barn and would freak me out when I was a kid. I didn't like to go out there by myself especially at night. With his one eye closed (I was told he didn't have an eye) and that evil looking dog I am surprised I don't have nightmares 60 years later.
Still would like that plate though.

martyfoley

Reaction score
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Robby therapy? C'mon man.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown