Dug this WASHINGTON DC Amber strap side- any info?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hello all, if any of you are still out there :}

I dug this shard while digging here in NH recently. It's Chas. Kraemer Washington DC in yellow amber, strap sided. I can't help but feeling like it would be a really scarce bottle, as there aren't a lot of DC bottles in general. Any info would be appreciated. I have some new posts on my digging blog, theDowneastDigger

Dug a couple of good bottles last month that were whole! I'll post em when I get pics taken Hope alls well

Attachments

• Wash DC.jpg
    Wash DC.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 290

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine

thehumpback94

Reaction score
Hello all, if any of you are still out there :}

I dug this shard while digging here in NH recently. It's Chas. Kraemer Washington DC in yellow amber, strap sided. I can't help but feeling like it would be a really scarce bottle, as there aren't a lot of DC bottles in general. Any info would be appreciated. I have some new posts on my digging blog, theDowneastDigger

Dug a couple of good bottles last month that were whole! I'll post em when I get pics taken Hope alls well
Still have this flask I’d love to purchase/trade for it?!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Still have this flask I’d love to purchase/trade for it?!
I like to see these sleeping post revived. downeastdigger was last seen posting on this forum 1 year ago. You might click on their name and then START CONVERSATION, which should send them a message. They did not set up a signature with their contact info, which is a classic mistake for the majority of users on this forum. Good luck contacting them.

thehumpback94

Reaction score
I like to see these sleeping post revived. downeastdigger was last seen posting on this forum 1 year ago. You might click on their name and then START CONVERSATION, which should send them a message. They did not set up a signature with their contact info, which is a classic mistake for the majority of users on this forum. Good luck contacting them.
Thanks Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94