E-Bay, how they totally destroyed the information on buying bottles in the left hand column!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

102viadeluna

Reaction score
Go to eBay and take a look at the format they've now set up to view various types of antique and modern-day categories of bottles!

Fred

DavidW

Reaction score
YES eBay is a mess, they keep changing things on the site, and they are making it harder and harder to sell AND find items on the site.

BUT, that said, I have no problem finding anything I am interested in. You just have to type in relevant keywords on the search page. Depending on what kind of bottles you are looking for...... Try to think of keywords that describe bottles you are interested in and that you think that sellers most likely used in their listing headings or in the description.

For an example, I typed in: bottle (antique,old) (soda,mineral water) (green,aqua) glass (in the Collectible Bottles category), and came up with these results: (I did not check "description" or the results would be too numerous).

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...tleDesc=0&_stpos=47129-2434&_sop=10&_sadis=15

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
I have basically left FeeBay. Haven't looked at it since March of this year. Still finding great bottles and haven't missed their Big Brother nonsense yet. I wish they would spin off the collectibles segments of the site and create a new venue for that. They still have a massive following, but the red tape grows larger every passing month.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi