Early 1900 Canadian Coca Cola straight side bottle cannot find the type or exact year. Trying to find some info.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nicknsfd

Reaction score
2ACE91F0-F2F1-48D3-A302-E37EED5CC4F9.jpeg
6AA17C5E-5938-4868-9AF7-E797DED91C50.jpeg
2640C506-EDE9-4D44-9EEA-5049F8E726F3.jpeg
BBC01DBB-5D56-41A8-9A02-5B1FE0E47E33.png

Nicknsfd

Reaction score
Looks like a type 12 but as writing underneath match but there is a number on the back side, therefore cannot match to any types and does not have double dash

RCO

Reaction score
its looks like a typical straight side coca cola bottle , I'm not sure it be rare unless it was marked as being from a specific town or city , are some from certain places which are a lot harder to find

Nicknsfd

Reaction score
That was my first guess too, had a friend do some digging and found all the different types and couldn’t find anything matching the small print not Caps on the bottom. Was just wondering if anyone has ever seen a similar piece. Might not be rare but seems unique. One of my pictures at beginning of thread shows different ways bottle where made and couldn’t seem to find this specific bottle. Thanks

Nickneff

Reaction score
I can tell but it looks why early non machine look at the seam line if the same doesn't go all the way to the top hits 1890 but I know in 1890 they made a brown Coke bottle I wasn't aware they made a crown on top in that color but check the same line out it was below the crown neck more than likely it's not a machine made bottle if the seam line goes from bottom all the way to the top of the crown it is a machine made bottle but it still is need and I liked it

brent little

Reaction score
Its their company wide bottle. There are alot of variations for sure. Not worth tons maybe 25-35 bucks. nice colour.

Nickneff

Reaction score
Its their company wide bottle. There are alot of variations for sure. Not worth tons maybe 25-35 bucks. nice colour.
In Louisville Kentucky goes like this as far as Coca-Cola is concerned we have the Coca-Cola plant in Kentucky the first Coke was the green hobble skirt the one before that was Brown that was the one that they used to put cocaine in the brown bottle that's where the old slogan came from drink Coca-Cola because it makes you feel good of course it did it was full of cocaine to I would love to find a privy just full of brown Coke bottles of course Louisville Kentucky's got one of the sweetest ones it's called the circle Coke what it was was an arrow that went around the emblem Coca-Cola Louisville Kentucky very desirable to Coke collectors

Nickneff

Reaction score
That was my first guess too, had a friend do some digging and found all the different types and couldn’t find anything matching the small print not Caps on the bottom. Was just wondering if anyone has ever seen a similar piece. Might not be rare but seems unique. One of my pictures at beginning of thread shows different ways bottle where made and couldn’t seem to find this specific bottle. Thanks
Those bottles are not around here in Louisville Kentucky I've never seen one before that's what's so cool about bottles that's why I like going different places and digging bottles because you always find all kinds of cool and different varieties of bottles names and brands that you ain't never seen I love the bottle the very fond of fine and dig I'll probably dug over 5,000 in 35 years and it was a joy to find them and also I'll probably dug over 200 privies ranging from 6 foot deep to the deepest one went 35 feet deep. Dug by hand one bucket at a time wow talking about a work out wow!

brent little

Reaction score
The straight sided was either hand finishes or semi-automatic or automatic.They do differ. have fun.

RCO

Reaction score

most old coca cola bottles seem unique when you first find them , I recall finding some common clear hobbleskirts years ago when swimming , it seemed like a big deal at the time but they were really common

but keep posting if you found other bottles , people here would be interested in seeing them

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi