Early mourning dig was busy today so they r dirty lol

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Your only 11 hrs away my friend lol I need somebody to dig with that can tell me and my friend what everything is lol like in real time lol we got a go pro now we wanna start showing us dig on you tube but we would have to edit a lot of it due to language lol my friend Also has a drone with video we h e been scouting spots with it etc.. good awsome pics of our site from the air lol but maybe we can make it happen our site is the only place we've ever dug its endless man id love for ya to see it
. It's also very beautiful scenery lol beleave it or not.

Too bad we live so far apart. I feel we could be good friends. Texting to each other i feel is so impersonal. Oh well buddy maybe in the next life. We can meet at the third fountain on the right just past the pearly gates. Sounds like a plan.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Your only 11 hrs away my friend lol I need somebody to dig with that can tell me and my friend what everything is lol like in real time lol we got a go pro now we wanna start showing us dig on you tube but we would have to edit a lot of it due to language lol my friend Also has a drone with video we h e been scouting spots with it etc.. good awsome pics of our site from the air lol but maybe we can make it happen our site is the only place we've ever dug its endless man id love for ya to see it
. It's also very beautiful scenery lol beleave it or not.
That is great. Your gonna you tube your digs. What language do you all speak? It's all french too me! LOL!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac