Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Early Summer Finds...

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
is interesting that its a Canadian hair dye , so it was most likely only being sold north of the border . I don't know if it could ever be repaired

I have checked spots in rivers and near old hotels , although I know some of these places have been checked by actual divers before so perhaps anything old is long gone and I'm just finding the more recent stuff

DeepSeaDan

Jun 9, 2013
Yes this could be repaired. The bigger issue will be matching the look of the bottle since all the ones you are finding have a great look to them
Well, that's great news! Could you point me in the direction of such an individual?

DeepSeaDan

Jun 9, 2013
is interesting that its a Canadian hair dye , so it was most likely only being sold north of the border . I don't know if it could ever be repaired

I have checked spots in rivers and near old hotels , although I know some of these places have been checked by actual divers before so perhaps anything old is long gone and I'm just finding the more recent stuff
I would find it difficult to find them snorkelling, as they often blend in with their surroundings; time to get that scuba license, RCO!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Outbackrhodes