Earlyglass article in Bottle magazine

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

woody

Reaction score
I just received the September, 2010 Antique Bottle and Glass Collector magazine and was pleasantly surprised to find a nice article about "New Hampshire Glass: From function to form" by Mike George, aka Earlyglass here on the forum.
Also a link to the New Hampshire Glassmakers website.

http://nhglassmakers.com/index.htm

Good reading, Mike, and a job well done. [;)]

cobaltbot

Reaction score
It is a cool article. I usually get ABGC and Western & Eastern Treasures delivered on the same day - makes my day to come home and see that after a crappy day at work!

earlyglass

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I really appreciate the nice comments.

I have another New Hampshire glass article coming out in Bottles & Extras as well. I am trying to build some publicity for an exhibit that I am working on, www.nhglassmakers.com , and also spread the "good word" about New Hampshire glass! :)

It's interesting how each generation has access to new information, and the knowledge to put some of the puzzle pieces together. I spend quite a bit of time going through early catalogs, and it doesn't take long to realize just how much advancement we have made in this hobby, and how much important information we have gained. Accurate information will help future collectors, misinformation can be detrimental.

Mike

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Well Mike,..Phil44 kindly forwarded me a copy of his great article,...so there's still hope that I'll get to read yours....I'm sure it's an informative and great read....Thank you Phil, and I'll dig out your original post to comment on your story,....Mike,...looking forward to reading yours!
m6.gif

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi