East Coast snow storm!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
This post is to wish all Our East Coast friends and relatives a safe ride through one of the worst storms in recent history. I especially hope that all our members in the low lying areas of the coast stay safe!!!

foster2100

Reaction score
I don't have to go far to see the snowstorm. Lol it's in my front yard over a foot of the stuff! Luckily I was looking at some weather forecasts and by Feb 1st they're saying it will be in the 50's, there's better days ahead people keep your chin up!

anj2006

Reaction score
Being located in central PA, we got cracked!!! I drive a semi and let me tell you this is no fun!!! It aint to bad when your loaded if your carefull, but when your empty its a whole new ball game!! We got 25 1/2 inches!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I don't have to go far to see the snowstorm. Lol it's in my front yard over a foot of the stuff! Luckily I was looking at some weather forecasts and by Feb 1st they're saying it will be in the 50's, there's better days ahead people keep your chin up!
I thought that last mid January but we bot slammed with over 5 feet of snow in less than a month.

Being located in central PA, we got cracked!!! I drive a semi and let me tell you this is no fun!!! It aint to bad when your loaded if your carefull, but when your empty its a whole new ball game!! We got 25 1/2 inches!!!
Wow! central mass dodged it for the most part.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
6-8 feet isn't abnormal, but for a season, not all in one month. That and the cold combined to cripple mass transit and a lot of people got pissed. I personally don't blame the MTA but people resigned and got fired because of it. Sure, it's needed work for decades but last year broke the camels back.
Poor camel.

anj2006

Reaction score
Plow brother! Plow! Gave up on the shoveling a ling time ago.....

anj2006

Reaction score
I have a 86 f 350 crew cab 5 sp.. it has a 6 inch suspension 3 inch body lift 38 inch super swampers!!! Big 460 takes that thing anywhere! The motor is pushing over 450 hp. Thanks to last years income tax, edelbrock everything. And straight pipes! Sounds like a raped ape!!! The plow set up was a little tricky, but figured it out with some friends and a case of beer!! Shes my baby!!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora