eBay - Become a Power Seller!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sheila

Reaction score
This one seemed especially sneaky. I came close to replying! Until I looked at the reply to address suqpor@ebay.com and I held the mouse over the "join now" and checked the address in the status bar.

"Congratulations! joining the eBay Silver PowerSeller Program. Come and join us. When you join the PowerSeller program, you'll be able to receive more of the support you'll need for continued success. So, why wait? Join now!"

Below was listed all the benefits. I'll send it to spoof but I thought I should warn everybody I know. I really hope at least some of these phishers get caught. I would cut off their fingers and make them sit in a room full of keyboards!! LOL

bearswede

Reaction score
Yeah, Sheila...

I got that one too... And I almost clicked the mouse, but something told me I should send it to: spoof@ebay.com instead...

It's a jungle out there!!!!!!!!

Ron

Miles

Reaction score
I may have gotten one of those emails, except I believe mine didn't even have an @ebay.com email, so there's no need to report it. If anyone falls for that, then it's really all their fault.
This is worse, but personally I'd cut their fingers, and bound their legs, then put them each in a room surrounded by login forms with the usernames and passwords already in the form.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu