ebay deal of the day

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

treeguyfred

Reaction score
Sofa king funny Leon! And its not even BIM! LMAO, they're expecting some rube to pay 20 times it yard-sale value!

saratogadriver

Reaction score
And to think... we used to put those back when we dug a dump back in the 70s...? LOL!

Jim G

count_8809

Reaction score
bid now before it's to late.

Hello, is there anything you could tell me about this bottle, this one is 5 7/8 in tall with snap-on cap.
20200508_123954.jpg
20200508_123954.jpg

MEDIC-372

Reaction score
And to think... we used to put those back when we dug a dump back in the 70s...? LOL!

Jim G
I’m glad you said that...I was hoping that I wasn’t the only one that threw a bunch of them away back in the day. I wish that I keep them though now.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I still leave them behind but after seeing what some people will pay for these on ebay maybe I won't? LEON.

dh1786

Reaction score
sadly.. cobalt colors not selling well due to irradiation fears

dh1786

Reaction score
Irradiation "fears" ???
I didn’t know this was a forum for questioning other peoples way of speaking.. I’m just here for jar collecting. Irradiated jars/bottles are a huge pain in the butt for those trying to preserve the history … And when buying online there is no way to do a test. No reason to attack.. what was confusing or irrational about the fear or that a jar might be irradiated? keep it civil please. also, check blue glassware on ebay .. beautiful examples with no bids. i see many tables of irradiated blue jars and bottles at the local flea markets. irradiation was once called the “atomic bomb” of glass collecting.
DBDD4B1A-D859-4F32-B525-274F18303BB2.jpeg

Last edited:

treeguyfred

Reaction score
I didn’t know this was a forum for questioning other peoples way of speaking.. I’m just here for jar collecting. Irradiated jars/bottles are a huge pain in the butt for those trying to preserve the history … And when buying online there is no way to do a test. No reason to attack.. what was confusing or irrational about the fear or that a jar might be irradiated? keep it civil please. also, check blue glassware on ebay .. beautiful examples with no bids. i see many tables of irradiated blue jars and bottles at the local flea markets. irradiation was once called the “atomic bomb” of glass collecting.View attachment 207329
So, this Beaver is irradiated? wow, I knew bottles and jars could be turned royal Purple but had no idea they could be turned Blue like that ...wowsers ...I always assumed the fantasy colors were being new made in foreign countries... Learn something new every day..SMH
~Fred

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu