El Champion bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Awesome pictures, they look like Mayan ruins!What about the drug store? Is that a WT or something that can be traced?

Conch times

Reaction score
It looks like the Fogarty and the Porter an Ridgell med bottles are W T and Co. Bottles.

Conch times

Reaction score
I just checked some of my other stuff and my J Otto and Sons med bottle is a W T and Co. As well.
They seem to have different initials on a couple of them, are these different states?

Plumbata

Reaction score
Awesome bottles, that Fogarty rocks! The pics of the bottling plant cistern/foundation are great, looks like a fascinating place to investigate. Any chance that you think there are old bottles/coins lurking in the dirt there?

Conch times

Reaction score
The guy who owns the property told me and my buddy some crazy stories that his father told him about the history of the Sweeny plant! I hope too get the opportunity to dig there someday, I would think that the cisterns were kept free from trash so I doubt there would be bottles in there. However I do believe that there has to be a privy on the property somewhere!

Dugout

Reaction score
It is a long cold winter for us northerners. We wouldn't mind hearing those stories, you know, just for something to do while we wait for the weather to warm up.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis