Elberton Georgia Coca Cola Contour Bottle Pat'd Dec 25, 1923 For Sale!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glademaiden

Reaction score
okie doke. yes i agree, i should brush up on posting as i have never done it before. thank you for the suggestion.

and yes, i gave the bottle to a friend/business associate as a gift (half full of water with a cutting from a rare plant that i have) as part of a negotiation regarding my art - which is not bottle related. i make glass windchimes. digging around my old barn is an occasional distraction, and the elberton coke bottle was in fact the 2nd one i've found.

please advise me here (kindly) as i am new to this, should i now delete this thread since the bottle is no longer for sale?

glademaiden

Reaction score
How Much? I might be Interested? LEON.
I apologize, Leon. I had already given the bottle to my friend when I saw your interested post. As I said above, it was the 2nd such bottle I've found near my old barn. I will keep you in mind if I find another. Thank you for your interest!

embe

Reaction score
Welcome to the site by the way. I understand how time consuming photo's can be (whether it's my crappy camera, or re-sizing, or trying to get them uploaded on a website I'm unfamiliar with).

Nice find, keep digging and good luck with your findings

Mailman1960

Reaction score
okie doke. yes i agree, i should brush up on posting as i have never done it before. thank you for the suggestion.

and yes, i gave the bottle to a friend/business associate as a gift (half full of water with a cutting from a rare plant that i have) as part of a negotiation regarding my art - which is not bottle related. i make glass windchimes. digging around my old barn is an occasional distraction, and the elberton coke bottle was in fact the 2nd one i've found.

please advise me here (kindly) as i am new to this, should i now delete this thread since the bottle is no longer for sale?

Mailman1960

Reaction score
You will find out there's some of us with a dry sense of humor, really wasn't meant to offend you. You will get some of best information bar none on this site.

relic rescuer

Reaction score
That would have been a very easy clean up... Just a pet peeve I have about folks not cleaning their finds before posting...

hemihampton

Reaction score
If I listed a Bottle for sale I'd at least respond to Comments before giving it away a couple hours after making the post & wouldn't give away without first coming back in here to see if any Interest or Offers. Seems to been a waste of everybody's time. No Insult Intended, just the Blunt Facts.

Venor_Thesaurus

Reaction score
You mentioned Porter's Coke Book. Can you post info so I can find a copy?

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum