Embossed Waterville, NY Milks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IanDanaWaterville

Reaction score
[font="arial black,avant garde"]Hey everyone I was hoping to get your help in trying to locate some embossed milks from several different dairy's that would have been located in Waterville, NY. [/font] [font="arial black,avant garde"]E.J. Manion - Round Embossed Quart, Round Embossed Half Pint[/font][font="arial black,avant garde"]Charles Eastman - Round Embossed Pint[/font][font="arial black,avant garde"]R.W. Eastman (Good Luck Farm) - Round Embossed Quart, Round Embossed Half Pint[/font][font="arial black,avant garde"]D.W. Hook - Round Embossed Pint (This was a very early tin top bottle)[/font] [font="arial black,avant garde"]So if there is any Central New York or Oneida County collectors that could point me in any direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a good new year![/font]

Attachments

• 253C1D72EAB74D3E9E44EF2B3028E902.jpg
    253C1D72EAB74D3E9E44EF2B3028E902.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 106

myersdiggers1998

Reaction score
call these people john and sue recor- back of the barn antiques- rt. 12n, remsen n.y. its just north of utica 315- 831-8644, I have been there a few times , they have tons of bottles, lots from utica areas, well worth a visit.

IanDanaWaterville

Reaction score
Thank you very much guys. I've been up to that spot in Remsen a few different times when I traveled back to Waterville. I haven't had luck any of the times I've stopped in but Ill call and even leave my contact info in case they come across anything. Thanks again

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis