Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Emerald Green Geyser Spring Saratoga Mineral Water

ACLbottles

Jul 9, 2013
Athens, Texas
Hey everyone, I just picked up this gorgeous deep emerald green mineral water bottle. It's probably the most beautiful bottle I have, as it's full of little bubbles and the glass is heavily whittled. It's embossed Geyser Spring. / Saratoga Springs. / State / of / New York on the front, with a vertical "The Saratoga" / Spouting Spring on the back. Unfortunately, it does have a fairly large chip on the front heel and the base. It's not very deep but it's over an inch long and an inch wide, and it completely masks the "e" in New. It also has a very small hairline crack in the shoulder, but it's very difficult to see.

I know this bottle is commonly found in aqua, but I hear it's quite rare to find in this emerald green color. I really wish this one wasn't so badly damaged! Enjoy!

IMG_3568.jpegIMG_3569.jpegIMG_3571.jpegIMG_3573.jpegIMG_3572.jpegIMG_3575.jpegIMG_3574.jpegIMG_3562.jpegIMG_3564.jpeg

nhpharm

Apr 24, 2007
That is a beautiful bottle for sure! I dug one in aqua in Galveston a while back but can't say I've ever seen one in this beautiful color!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hjrandazzo