Enfield, CT. Antique Insulator, Bottle & Collectible show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

IanDanaWaterville

Reaction score
Hey there I was wondering if anyone has gone to this show in the past? Thats if there has been shows in the past. I was planning on checking it out but was wondering how many bottle vendors I should expect to see or if it is mostly Insulator vendors? Heres the info:Dec 8, 2013 Enfield, CTYankee Polecat Insulator Club, “Beat The Snow” Antique Insulator, Bottle & Collectibles Show, Insulators, Bottles, Railroadiana, Telephone & Telegraph Collectibles, Lightning Rod Equipment. Free admission. Show Address: American Legion Hall, 566 Enfield Street (US Route 5), Enfield, Connecticut (Exit 49 off I-91).

Dcravosa

Reaction score
The Somers Antique Bottle Club holds a show there in Feb each year that is really good (a lot of great CT and MA bottle collectors), but I've never been to this Yankee Polecat one. Would suggest you reach out to Robert and Rose Sokol who run the Somers club to inquire - (860) 745-7688, Email: enfieldrose@aol.com.

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello to whoever has any bottles marked for: Watkins Glen, NY. I am also always wanting bottles with different mold repair marks, because I spent a lot of years in mold manufacturing, design. Engineering Machinery, Chucking and Fixtures for making mold equipment. I spent 15 years with Thatcher Glass - in their Central Mold Division - and learned a lot about making bottles. RED Mattews

Bixby Bill

Reaction score
The Yankee Polecat Club has no connection with the Somers Club, so PLEASE don`t give Rose Sokol a call! The Polecats usually have their show in March, so either they are going for two shows or changed the date to late Autumn. It`s always been a good show, with a lot of emphasis on insulators, especially high quality ones. There are also several bottle dealers there too with some nice quality bottles. It`s always been a good show for me when I can go, but we have a Christmas tree farm, so I`ll be selling trees instead. This show is a couple miles north of the Somers show, right on Rt. 5 next to a Dunkin Donuts, very easy to find!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac