Enterprise Beverages - Revelstoke BC soda bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
noticed this bottle on ebay and hadn't heard of them before , plain looking but from a small town in the rocky mountains area of BC so though it was interesting .

white and black acl design ' Enterprise Beverages of Revelstoke " bottled by Revelstoke Bottling Works on back

couldn't come up with much info on the but did find a picture from 2015 of an entire box full of this bottle so there is some others out there somewhere ?

revelstokeBC-enterprisebeverages.jpg
revelstokeBC-enterprisebeverages.jpg
revelstokeBC-enterprisebeverages1.jpg
revelstokeBC-enterprisebeverages1.jpg
revelstokeBC-enterprisebeverages2.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
There's one in my collection too, so they're definitely out there. I think these are somewhat common in BC. It's got to be one of the least creative ACL designs I've ever seen.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Yes relatively common, although its one that I only recently added to my collection. This brand is tied into Enterprise Brewery which shut down in the 1950's, it was Revelstoke's longest running brewery.

RCO

Reaction score
There's one in my collection too, so they're definitely out there. I think these are somewhat common in BC. It's got to be one of the least creative ACL designs I've ever seen.

considering there location , could definitely have come up with a better acl design

I've never seen one in Ontario but we don't really see a lot of BC bottles here and perhaps there not put on ebay much if there seen as common in BC and not worth a lot there

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp