Enterprise Bottling - Fredericton New Brunswick

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
when going thru ebay also came across these 2 bottles from Fredericton New Brunswick , which I had never seen before or heard of , so figured I'd post them and see if anyone else has seen them before . one was a larger sized quart , also a smaller 12 oz bottle ( would of seriously considered bidding on this one if I had been aware of the listing as it only sold for $20 ) . the seller seemed to think they were fairly rare and came out of his personal collection

he posted this about them

FROM MY PERSONAL COLLECTION OF OLD SODA COLLECTABLES COMES A RARE FIND FROM MY CITY COME'S A 22-24 fl oz QUART SIZE EMBOSSED LETTERS ENTERPRISE BOTTLING FREDERICTON, N.B. (CANADA) THESE VERY SELDOMLY COME UP FOR SALE, THIS COMPANY WAS KNOWN FOR MAKING STONE GINGER BEER IN 1900era IN POTTERY BOTTLES THEN THEY GOT INTO THE SODA BUSINESS AND THAT NEVER LASTED LONG, LOCATED AT THE END OF KING STREET, EARLY BOTTLE WITH THE MOLDING DEFECTS AND HAS A BIT OF A SLANT TO THE BOTTLE AND NECK. I HAVE ANOTHER BOTTLE DIFFERENT SIZE LISTED, HAVE A LOOK. MEASURES 10 3/8” HIGH X 3 1/8” DIAMETER CROWN CAP NECK HAS A WEIGHT OF 615 GRAMS

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rare-1920s-Enterprise-Bottling-Fredericton-N-B-Canada-Embossed-Quart-Size-Exc/232669092631?hash=item362c289b17:g:ARUAAOSwqbxaiIpm

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rare-1920s-...100570?hash=item362c28ba1a:g:1iUAAOSw7rdaiI0B

RCO

Reaction score
here are some pictures , larger one is a quart "enterprise bottling co " Fredericton NB , smaller one is 12 oz and embossing somewhat different

enterprisebottlingNB-fredericton.jpgenterprisebottlingNB-fredericton10oz.jpgenterprisebottlingNB-fredericton10oz1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown