Estate Collection in Maryland - No idea of value.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
A generous dose of good advice in this thread. The monogram Jo-Jo flasks are the later versions. The palm tree versions are the earlier bottles.

flasksSCdispensarymonogram.jpg
flasksSCdispensarypalm.jpg

Old man digger

Reaction score
A generous dose of good advice in this thread. The monogram Jo-Jo flasks are the later versions. The palm tree versions are the earlier bottles.

View attachment 233666View attachment 233667
Thank you' Now I know the difference. What are the going prices for these bottles. The one with the Palmetto Tree only brought a little over $600.00 last night. I was under the impression they were 6 figure bottles? OMD

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
eBay is as good a place as any to determine a current market value. Do a search for "completed auctions" to see what monogram dispensary flasks have sold for recently.

Old man digger

Reaction score
eBay is as good a place as any to determine a current market value. Do a search for "completed auctions" to see what monogram dispensary flasks have sold for recently.
Will do!!!! I looked at the Competed Auctions, and someone has been blowing smoke up my butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

hemihampton

Reaction score
Here's a link here to the recently sold S.C. Dispensary Flask that have sold on ebay. Check it out. LEON.

new2bottles

Reaction score
The Like Me soda bottle is worth maybe $50 in that condition (wear).

Attachments

• DB0C254F-E0AD-43DF-84B3-A7CB492EE993.jpeg
    DB0C254F-E0AD-43DF-84B3-A7CB492EE993.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 89

Old man digger

Reaction score
The Like Me soda bottle is worth maybe $50 in that condition (wear).
I'm not sure what I am looking at? Is that a soda with internal damage, or a way you have found to clean the inside of the bottle? Never mind I put on my cheaters and see that it is in fact a lady. With a saying...OMD

Strapside

Reaction score
Hello all, my name is Joe. My father passed in June and was unfortunately a bit of a hoarder. I always knew he collected bottles, but never saw the collection as they were wrapped in newspaper and stored in his garage attic since 1994.

I took pictures of MOST of them, but there were quite a few that I didn't take individual shots. I mostly focused on interesting ones or ones with labelling. The most interesting was the No. 82 that has a glass stopper built into the bottle that only lets you pour one way, but blocks the flow if you tip it the other.

I am going to end up selling it all, as I don't collect bottles, nor do my sisters, but I'd like to see the collection go to a good place. I don't have many antique places near me that appraise, and no one specializing in bottles.

See the entire collection here while I post images.

View attachment 233522
I am interested in these three bottles. Is there any embossing on the lower one in the photo?

UMDSmith

Reaction score
Sorry, ended up selling the entire collection to a friend of a friend. He probably got a steal, but honestly it was worth it to unload them all.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado