Thanks, Homeowner had a ton of bottles but I would have put most back in the ground. RoyNice ones. Congrats. LEON.
Thank you for the information.Nice fire grenade! Just make sure you never accidentally use it in a fire! They were banned for firefighting in the 1950's because ironically enough the chemicals inside when exposed to heat decomposed into a toxic gas called Phosgene.
Stung? Sounds like you stepped in S#!+Thank you for the information.
I didn't know much about it but I have another one I think is the same. It's in the attic and when I get a chance I'll pull it out and compare the two of them. The man conducting the sale didn't know it was a fire extinguisher until after I bought it. He said had he known he would have asked for more money...
I haven't had time to research it yet but I paid $50.00 for all the glass and $30.00 for the jug so hopefully I didn't get stung too bad. Roy
Sorry, I meant you did well.Nice talk Robby.