Estel's Toronto Ice Cold Drinks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JKL

Reaction score
I bought this large crock style dispenser this weekend at a local online antique auction. I like the old dispensers. The description said it was circa 1920. Auction estimate was up to $400. I paid $100 for the thrill of learning more about it.
Any info anyone has would be awesome. 20210322_180314.jpg20210322_180644.jpg20210322_180658.jpg

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Wow that's a really nice piece! I think you did pretty well for a hundred. Never heard of Estel's before.

Reactions: JKL

Donas12

Reaction score
That’s a very nice looking crock for the price. A nice score of a century old piece. Have fun researching it...

RCO

Reaction score
didn't think I had heard of them before and never seen a bottle for estel's ltd Toronto although possible one exists

there is a listing for them in bottle book and says they operated in the 1920's , which you seem to already know , said they did soda water , carbonated beverages

so make me wonder if there is any bottles ? 20's era should be embossed even an art deco maybe

JKL

Reaction score
didn't think I had heard of them before and never seen a bottle for estel's ltd Toronto although possible one exists

there is a listing for them in bottle book and says they operated in the 1920's , which you seem to already know , said they did soda water , carbonated beverages

so make me wonder if there is any bottles ? 20's era should be embossed even an art deco maybe
That's great info!
I have been trying to find info online with no luck at all.
Now I know the company was real!
I appreciate the reply.

RCO

Reaction score
That's great info!
I have been trying to find info online with no luck at all.
Now I know the company was real!
I appreciate the reply.

if there listed in the book for sure a real bottler at some point in time , 20 's era Toronto was a fair number of smaller bottlers who didn't last into the 30's , major brands like coca cola and orange crush would of been flooding the market so a lot of smaller ones didn't last

I also checked " dean axelson's Toronto bottle book . he lists no bottles from them but did make an entry for Estel's ltd

says that he couldn't find any bottles from them and suspected they might of used plain bottles with paper labels

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp