Everfresh - cool down after exercise refresher acl bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found this the other day , maybe not a soda or that old . didn't know where else to post it .

found a lot of everfresh juice bottles over the years but normally there small glass bottles that would of had a paper label on them not an acl bottle . there juice is still sold now but in small plastic bottles but never seen or heard of this one before

this bottle appears to date from 1991>1993 era , found a trademark on Canada gov site from 1991 > 93 and then expired and was never renewed

lots of writing on bottle , on neck - " everfresh juice co " with sparkling mineral water and pure fruit juice

on label " Wild Berry " no sugar added " cool down after exercise refresher " no sodium added , 300 ml / 10.6 fl oz

ingredients - contains carbonated water , mineral water , concentrated grape and raspberry juices . natural flavours , citric acid , etc

imported by Everfresh Inc . Windsor Ontario Canada

everfresh-cooldownberry.JPG
everfresh-cooldownberry.JPG
everfresh-cooldownberry1.JPG
everfresh-cooldownberry1.JPG

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I've never seen that one before either. That is a very 90s design, I like it!

RCO

Reaction score
I've never seen that one before either. That is a very 90s design, I like it!

it has a neat look to it , seems to still have original colour too , search around online and never found any others

I'd imagine there is at least a couple other flavours too , if they had berry likely had some others

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum