Welcome to our Antique Bottles Community

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Antique Bottle Community on the Web.

Register Log in

Eye Candy

sandchip

Sep 1, 2008
Georgia
Those are all really nice, everybody! Thanks much for sharing them. I don't actively collect them, but I'll sure bring them home if I find 'em.

RCO

May 17, 2012
Ontario , Canada
I have all kinds of art deco's , must have one of the larger collections of Canadian art deco and embossed bottles . its hard to get nice pictures though and I've had a cold all week so not something I've felt like doing

don't have that many " green " embossed bottles , and most I have would of just been for ginger ale or lime type drinks . actual green glass Canadian art deco type bottles would seem hard to come by

there is a local art deco that comes in green but I've never found one or had the chance to buy one , its from Penetang Ontario and rare , here is a picture of one and a clear one I have

penetanggreen.jpgpenetangbottlingN.jpg

new2bottles

Dec 21, 2018
don't have that many " green " embossed bottles , and most I have would of just been for ginger ale or lime type drinks . actual green glass Canadian art deco type bottles would seem hard to come by

there is a local art deco that comes in green but I've never found one or had the chance to buy one , its from Penetang Ontario and rare , here is a picture of one and a clear one I have

View attachment 186761View attachment 186762
The green one is just off the charts, but I'd take the afternoon off if I found even a clear one! Again, what attracts me, beyond their aesthetic beauty, is the irony that so much went into bottles for mere sugar water that were then thrown out without a thought.

new2bottles

Dec 21, 2018
I'm getting a sense that there are some very deep collections out there, beginning to think that I've only scratched the surface despite having a number of nice bottles. Here are a couple of more panels, ones I'm very pleased to have.

Attachments

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Codjigger