Eye Opener for All Parents

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Stardust

Reaction score
Eye Opener For All Parents:[/align]"Wish I'm A Television(Author Unknown) A teacher from Primary School asks her students to write an essay about what they would like God to do for them... At the end of the day, while marking the essays, she read one that made her very emotional. Her husband, who had just walked in, saw her crying and asked her: - 'What happened?' She answered- 'Read this. It is one of my students' essays.' 'Oh God, tonight I ask you something very special: Make me into a television. I want to take its place and live like the TV in my house. Have my own special place, and have my family around ME.To be taken seriously when I talk....I want to be the center of attention and be heard without interruptions or questions.I want to receive the same special care that the TV receives even when it is not working.Have the company of my dad when he arrives home from work, even when he is tired.And I want my mom to want me when she is sad and upset, instead of ignoring me...And... I want my brothers to fight to be with me...I want to feel that family just leaves everything aside, every now and then, just to spend some time with me.And last but not least, ensure that I can make them all happy and entertain them...Lord I don't ask you for much... I just want to live like a TV.' At that moment the husband said: - 'My God, poor kid. What horrible parents!' The wife looked up at him and said: - 'That essay is our son’s!!! At times, we tend to forget how important we are to some people.....especially to those who love us very much.................Be there for those who love you before it's too late."

Stardust

Reaction score
The above I got from my friend from Norway today. My heart is broken for her loved ones and all those who live their and are scared and have lost loved ones for no reason at all. I've never seen or heard her ever upset. She is always positive and now her spirit has changed the bomb went off just missing her oldest son. My heart has been with her heart since I found out her news. I wanted to share, as the more prayer to whomever you believe in helps. I hope we can all take a moment and say a prayer for their country, as they are all suffering like we did when 9/11 took place. She told me how they were so sad for our country when that horror took place here and now I wish all of this madness would stop.Tonight I wish for world peace. Would you join me ~
Thank you so very much ~
Star ~

EF99D3BCC9DA47259442B0418CDC5D73.gif

Attachments

• EF99D3BCC9DA47259442B0418CDC5D73.gif
    EF99D3BCC9DA47259442B0418CDC5D73.gif
    35.1 KB · Views: 65

rockbot

Reaction score
Will do Star. Sometimes things in life can be so overwhelming. Keep your chin up! God Bless.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp