Father's Day Is A Comin!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
"When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years."

Mark Twain

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Hey Cappy your a coming and Im a going again. Well not to far this time,work has been very busy of late,in a lull now yesterday and today but it will pick up fast and furious newt week and beyond. Good to hear from you again. How is your car collection doing.How is your shoulder and your sons health better I hope!!Glad your back,we have missed your humor and concise input at times.

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steve. My shoulder is good and I have been doing some light to medium weight lifting to build it back up. The car build hasn't moved very fast but I have been spending some time in the shop.

Justin is doing better. He has a few minor issues to get over but he is getting better.

bobble

Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to All! I was gonna start another thread to say so,thought this was better.Hope this message finds y'all in good health.

logueb

Reaction score
Good to see you back on here again Cap. I had a great Father's day yesterday. Both of my Kids were there with their twins. Son with 7 year twin daughters and daughter with 8 month old twin boys. Made ol Grandpa proud.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac