Feels good to post some new bottles...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncbred

Reaction score
These are a few I picked up over the last month or so.

I'll start it off with a couple of "boring" Pepsi's. A Fountain Syrup with the plastic pourer and a 8oz from Littleton, NC with a strange ACL ring around its neck.

tt00.jpg

Grapette from Roanoke Rapids, NC and a Grape Ju from Winston Salem, NC

hx2y.jpg

Bought a whole crate of bottles from the Mebane auction just to get the clear Mint Cola in this pic. Never seen a clear one from Washington, NC. Bunches of the aqua ones right beside it though. The clear doesn't have the leaves also. Other bottles are a diamond slug Orange Crush from Goldsboro, NC and a Barnes & Harrell sode from Wilson, NC.

f6wr.jpg

Other bottles from that crate. Thomasville, NC slugplate, a Diamond Grape from Winston Salem, a Crown Bottling Works from Vienna, GA and a Grape Dew Co from Atlanta, Ga.

uh79.jpg

Even more crate bottles. Orange Crush from Macon, Ga. A Coca Cola Bottling Works from Clarksburg, WV, Coca Cola Bottling Works from Cambridge, OH and a cool Bell embossed soda from Norfolk, VA.

9wir.jpg

But this is the best of them all, to me anyways. A Camel Beverages from the Cheerwine Bottling Co from Salisbury, NC. But has Charlotte, NC embossed on the base. First Camel in my collection.

if9f.jpg

ncbred

Reaction score
Sorry about the size. The new Image Shack site has me confused. Will not let me edit the pic sizes either.

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

These are a few I picked up over the last month or so.

I'll start it off with a couple of "boring" Pepsi's. A Fountain Syrup with the plastic pourer and a 8oz from Littleton, NC with a strange ACL ring around its neck.

jym1.jpg

Grapette from Roanoke Rapids, NC and a Grape Ju from Winston Salem, NC

2m1b.jpg

Bought a whole crate of bottles from the Mebane auction just to get the clear Mint Cola in this pic. Never seen a clear one from Washington, NC. Bunches of the aqua ones right beside it though. The clear doesn't have the leaves also. Other bottles are a diamond slug Orange Crush from Goldsboro, NC and a Barnes & Harrell sode from Wilson, NC.

xmsu.jpg

Other bottles from that crate. Thomasville, NC slugplate, a Diamond Grape from Winston Salem, a Crown Bottling Works from Vienna, GA and a Grape Dew Co from Atlanta, Ga.

poik.jpg

Even more crate bottles. Orange Crush from Macon, Ga. A Coca Cola Bottling Works from Clarksburg, WV, Coca Cola Bottling Works from Cambridge, OH and a cool Bell embossed soda from Norfolk, VA.

ypmh.jpg

But this is the best of them all, to me anyways. A Camel Beverages from the Cheerwine Bottling Co from Salisbury, NC. But has Charlotte, NC embossed on the base. First Camel in my collection.

7sdd.jpg

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: ncbred

Sorry about the size. The new Image Shack site has me confused. Will not let me edit the pic sizes either.
I LOVE the size of the pics, great finds.... Jim

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Nice Gets, Grape Dew huh, real nice camel.
So what would you get if you mixed grape soda & Mountain Dew?

GACDIG

Reaction score
The plastic pourer on that Pepsi is a neat thing............

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp