FINALLY MY FIRST 2 HUTCHES!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
I know there not rare by any means but I dug them down the road from my own house. I'm sure the animals in the woods near where I dug them where wondering what the hell I was yelling in delight about but I'm stoked!!!
20210221_174358.jpg
20210221_174314.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
Congrats, I remember how bummed out you were when you dug your first broken hutch shard/piece. Now you finally dug some whole ones, I never get tired of finding Hutches, Probably my favorite Bottle to find, besides Pontiles or Bitters which rarely happen. I dug a Broken Manhattan Horse Hutch here in Detroit once. LEON.

Nickneff

Reaction score
I know there not rare by any means but I dug them down the road from my own house. I'm sure the animals in the woods near where I dug them where wondering what the hell I was yelling in delight about but I'm stoked!!!View attachment 219653View attachment 219654
It is a good feeling to dig nice hutches like that I remember when I've dug my first Hutch I was happy just like you had to dig 18 feet for mine mine was in a privy but it was worth that I had a lot of fun

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Congrats, I remember how bummed out you were when you dug your first broken hutch shard/piece. Now you finally dug some whole ones, I never get tired of finding Hutches, Probably my favorite Bottle to find, besides Pontiles or Bitters which rarely happen. I dug a Broken Manhattan Horse Hutch here in Detroit once. LEON.
TY .. I cant beleave you remember that lol I was bummed out lol so bummed out I did what I vowed not to do ad bought 2 of them weeks later lol and these where literally 100 yds from the trailer park I live in by the railroad tracks. My legs where so numb lol or else I would have been there ontell that whole hillside was dug out lol I purchased a hay bail to put over my hole so I could dig through out this crazy weather we are having in northern indiana ..about a week ago we got 12 inches. Best purchase ever lol .

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I know there not rare by any means but I dug them down the road from my own house. I'm sure the animals in the woods near where I dug them where wondering what the hell I was yelling in delight about but I'm stoked!!!View attachment 219653View attachment 219654
Great job Dewy! Don't care how common. That isn't important, now your one of the big boys! I guess a member of the hutch club! Lol. Happy for you buddy!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac