FINALLY MY FIRST 2 HUTCHES!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ronkusa

Reaction score
Charles G. Hutchinson invented and patented the Hutchinson Patent Stopper in 1879 as a replacement for cork bottle stoppers which were commonly being used as stoppers on soda water or pop bottles. His invention employed a wire spring attached to a rubber seal. Production of these stoppers was discontinued after 1912.
SealedHutchdrawing .jpg

Reaction score
I know there not rare by any means but I dug them down the road from my own house. I'm sure the animals in the woods near where I dug them where wondering what the hell I was yelling in delight about but I'm stoked!!!View attachment 219653View attachment 219654
Hell yeah! Not to brag or anything lmao smh, but I have kinda become "the mayor's crazy granddaughter with a good heart" because I often take off day drinking and looking for whatever treasures I can find wherever, (anvils, bottles, Native American spearheads, old coins... you know!) ;)

Roney

Dumpfinder
Reaction score
Ty I love it !!! I dreamed of this day lol sad I'm so stoked about a 10 dollor horse hutch and a plain slugg plate hutch but I guess I'm easily excitable lol
You have every right to be stoked, that's what makes this such a wonderful hobby. Just like the day that I find my vaseline lemon squeezer in one piece!

nhpharm

Reaction score
That's awesome! It's definitely a thrill! I've been digging since I was 6 and I was 32 before I dug my first hutch soda!

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
You have every right to be stoked, that's what makes this such a wonderful hobby. Just like the day that I find my vaseline lemon squeezer in one piece!
Thank you lol I hope younget your white whale vaseline lemon squeezer!!!

Dewfus

Reaction score
Great job Dewy! Don't care how common. That isn't important, now your one of the big boys! I guess a member of the hutch club! Lol. Happy for you buddy!
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Ty my friend I can officially take myself off the newbie list for sure lol..my next goal is straight sided coke I feal as though that's a right of passage of sorts

hemihampton

Reaction score
I've probably dug 100 Hutches but still never dug a Straight Sided Coke. But digging in Detroit makes that about impossible since the Detroit Straight Sided Coke from Detroit is about impossible to obtain. You'll have better luck where your at. Good Luck. LEON.

Dewfus

Reaction score
I've probably dug 100 Hutches but still never dug a Straight Sided Coke. But digging in Detroit makes that about impossible since the Detroit Straight Sided Coke from Detroit is about impossible to obtain. You'll have better luck where your at. Good Luck. LEON.

Ty I know of a few people that found them in southern indiana and 2 where I'm from in the northern part of indiana

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu