Finally new shelves to display some Cobalt Blues.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Some of you might remember a old post from a couple of Months ago where I had a Lighted Display Cabinet but no Shelves & was a Discussion of getting Glass or Plexiglass Shelves. Finally was able to get some thick, 1/4 inch thick Glass for shelves. Here they are. LEON.
BlueHutchCabnitDown.JPG
BlueHutchCabnitUp.JPG
BlueHutchCabnitCloseUp.JPG

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Some of you might remember a old post from a couple of Months ago where I had a Lighted Display Cabinet but no Shelves & was a Discussion of getting Glass or Plexiglass Shelves. Finally was able to get some thick, 1/4 inch thick Glass for shelves. Here they are. LEON.View attachment 222354View attachment 222355View attachment 222356
[/QUOTEembossing.

Now that is a show stopper! Some great bottles hidden in there. The ¼ glass is perfect, solid as a melted rock.

yacorie

Reaction score
Looks great - just make sure those pins are reinforced because a lot of horror stories start when one of those pins fail or the little wood hole they are stuck in breaks out

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
Looks great - just make sure those pins are reinforced because a lot of horror stories start when one of those pins fail or the little wood hole they are stuck in breaks out

You know, this never crossed my mind for some reason. Glad you brought this up. The glass is strong enough, now is the frame/ pins.? I will be definitely looking very close tonight when I get of this jobsite.

BillHaddo

Reaction score

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu