Finds at Construction Site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Diggin4Togas

Reaction score
Hey Rick and E, I don't like insulators but the local power authority was repairing the main line in front of my house and needed this one to complete the job so they made me an offer of $15K. How sweet is that? Boooooooom Baby! [:D]
ORIGINAL: RICKJJ59W

Nice Green S M bottle!

I am with E I don't like those brown insulators .That looks modern. That isn't the date is it? it looks like 2003 lol

Brains

Reaction score
you're insulator is an early New Lexington high voltage, made in... New Lexington ohio, where else. That's cool that it's got a marking on it.
Of you are of the no love for the insulator opinion... you may send it my way where it will be loved [;)]

did you make sure you haggled with the price for the insulator? You're supposed to start packing it up when you don't like their offer, then you tell them you'll just have to take it to some other power line.

...but really, i do like that insulator, and should you decide you don't want it i'd love to have it

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

Hey Rick and E, I don't like insulators but the local power authority was repairing the main line in front of my house and needed this one to complete the job so they made me an offer of $15K. How sweet is that? Boooooooom Baby! [:D]
LOL....[8D]

BillinMo

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Diggin4Togas

You sure he didn't mean 15KV? [;)]

Seriously, that's an old insulator. Hope you let Brains give it a good home.

dogtx

Reaction score
I would keep checking on that spot.
Any construction/digging going around here I am on it.
Nice bottles. "THATS A GRAND IN MY HAND!"

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: dogtx

"THATS A GRAND IN MY HAND!"
Ok,Hearing that and "Boom Baby" on here all the time is getting just about as aggravating as hearing it on the show.

Nice bottles,need to start checking construction sites around here(don't have many though)
I think its time to go bottle commando at that site.

dogtx

Reaction score
It'll be over soon enough.
Just having fun.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky