Finds in a $5 Box of Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BrentC

Reaction score
The show was outside of Lancaster PA. I got there early and nobody else was looking at them. I went back later in the day and some of the other boxes were still there. Today was the last day of the show and I think he didn't want to take them home again.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hi Leon, is this beer can any good?

Depends on the Criteria. It's a good can but for rarity it's pretty common. Book Price is $125 but that's for a nice clean indoor mint can. Tarnishing & Humidity/ Moisture spots on the gold & other defects would bring the price way down. As the saying goes condition is everything. If Interested in selling let me know?

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
The show was outside of Lancaster PA. I got there early and nobody else was looking at them. I went back later in the day and some of the other boxes were still there. Today was the last day of the show and I think he didn't want to take them home again.
That explanation makes total sense, I've done the same thing at flea markets when I just wanted to get rid of stuff. Though the stuff I just wanted to get rid of wasn't as nice as what you were pulling out of that box!

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Depends on the Criteria. It's a good can but for rarity it's pretty common. Book Price is $125 but that's for a nice clean indoor mint can. Tarnishing & Humidity/ Moisture spots on the gold & other defects would bring the price way down. As the saying goes condition is everything. If Interested in selling let me know?
Its actualy not mine i saw it for sale amd i was wondering if i should take a chance on it...i didnt ask what the price was yet..if i get.my hands on it for a reasonable price ill let you know. Thanks for the info.

hemihampton

Reaction score
You should of bought it, depending on what the price was. What would you call a reasonable Price?

Mjbottle

Reaction score
You should of bought it, depending on what the price was. What would you call a reasonable Price?
Without knowing anything about the can just going off the looks of it i would have offered the guy 25 bucks i supose...im gonna check if its still there tonight.

Mjbottle

Reaction score
Without knowing anything about the can just going off the looks of it i would have offered the guy 25 bucks i supose...im gonna check if its still there tonight.
Hi Leon, i found out the guy wants 500$ for these 3 items, lmao im glad i didnt offer him 25 for the can.

Attachments

• 20200921_231349.jpg
    20200921_231349.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 239

BaldEagle

Reaction score
what a great buy.... one o your responses suggest that you knew wat was in the other 9 boxes...was this the case....just curious...and where was the show at? name of the event, etc... thanks

dollo33

Reaction score
WOW! I would say you did Great!! I can't make out the one with a star.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marenjch