First embossed brick pretty cool

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

J.R. Collector

Nomad Bottle Collector
Reaction score
I have to admit Dewfus, I love embossed bricks and always keep any I find. I seem to find them alot in the smokey mountains near Gatlinburg.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Im going to Gatlinburg in April to a cabin resort I believe it's called black bear lodge any good bottles from around that area or near there I can look for
Vacation means to relax, unless it is a work vacation. I have done weekend jobs that basically are all nighters.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

greendirt330

Reaction score
Im going to Gatlinburg in April to a cabin resort I believe it's called black bear lodge any good bottles from around that area or near there I can look for
Sevierville Tn hutch and a Pigeon Forge Bottling crowntop

Wilbanksmw

Reaction score
I got a brick in Lenoir City, TN a while back just because I liked the look of it. It is white with Stevens Volcano stamped in it. I found that it was an antique brick made from white Georgia clay. I have thought about starting a collection of antique bricks.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That's how I relax moving dirt and finding treasures lol I cant wait to find me some Tennessee treasures
It will be different if you find anything. Not that you don't find anything, I mean you find plenty! What I mean is it will be Tennessee bottles. Sound cool to me!
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky