First good "dig" in Columbus! Got my first intact Congress Saratoga, and 2 hutches, Yay!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Suzanne Q

Reaction score
Wow! SOOO jealous! I can imagine the feeling you must have gotten when you realized what you discovered! Congrats! And keep us updated...I'd love to hear about your findings. Now if only I could find something like that in the Cleveland area.........

toddrandolph

Reaction score
Any update on this? A quick look at google earth around columbus shows plenty of woods and riparian areas to explore, though most of them look to have easy access and probably have been picked clean. There is one spot that screams DUMP to me and is somewhat inaccessible due to modern infrastructure but close to 19th century neighborhoods. It's secluded but not to the extent of your description. Columbus is way too far for me to go dump exploring, so if you're interested, PM me and I'll send you the coordinates. I'm guessing you have already checked it out but who knows.

truedigr

Reaction score
I have always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing your eagerness and enthusiasm. I remember when you stumbled upon the good Peoria dump where you found lots of druggists and such. Be careful as to what you say and post on here, because you will more than likely have some unwanted guests tearing your dump apart. I use to post several digs on here with insitue pics., days end pics., and everything. Botldgr03 was my old username and I enjoyed posting digs on here back around 05' or so. That is until people scoured the earth finding my spots. I am not saying all and everyone, or even members on here. Just trying to forewarn you about the lurkers and leeches. Nobody owns a dump, so it is fair game. Just be ready for the day you come to your hole or dump and find a mess and extra holes around you didn't create yourself. A good spot like that is best to keep a secret. RC

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu