First post

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Auburnbeer

Reaction score
Hi,
My first post ! I collect brewery items from a small city up in Central NY...Auburn. here are a few items from my collection. I grew up in Auburn NY and now in Florida. Was hard enough to find items before....now it's next to impossible LOL!!!
Thanks for letting me ramble on.
Scott

Attachments

• 20210915_113517.jpg
    20210915_113517.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 97

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hi,
My first post ! I collect brewery items from a small city up in Central NY...Auburn. here are a few items from my collection. I grew up in Auburn NY and now in Florida. Was hard enough to find items before....now it's next to impossible LOL!!!
Scott
Welcome to Antique bottles. Love the collection. Hard to find locals sometimes. There are only 2 blobs from my town that I am aware of. I only have the one Joe Petrullo, the other David Lentz is less common. Both Garfield, N.J.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Dewfus

"Saving The Past So It Has A Future"
Reaction score
Welcome to Antique bottles. Love the collection. Hard to find locals sometimes. There are only 2 blobs from my town that I am aware of. I only have the one Joe Petrullo, the other David Lentz is less common. Both Garfield, N.J.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
Hi,
Scott
Welcome my friend the people on this site are amazing and knowledgeable you'll love it

willong

Reaction score
Hi,
Scott
That's a nice collection and a great first post! Welcome to Antique-Bottles. net!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado