Fish Bottles?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Has anybody ever seen a bottle with a fish on it? Besides the fish bitters and cod liver oil. My dad and I love fishing and I thought it would be cool to have a bottle with a fish on it.
Also as of now what are the fish bitters going for on eBay? I haven't really checked lately.

zecritr

Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Bottles-Insulators-/29797/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=fish+bottle&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

not much

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Since you like to fish have you ever considered purchasing a hunter/fisherman calabash flask for your shelves as well as a fish bitters? Both are great bottles!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Madpaddler or somebody had a really cool little fish bottle for sale on ebay a couple months ago? Can't remember the name but it was a really cool looking little bottle.

MiamiMaritime

Reaction score
I'm into fish and maritime themed bottles. There are a number of cod liver bottles and some non bitter fish bottles.
Avon marlin

49673C7073C54F20B57FA01A307ED1FB.jpg

Attachments

• 49673C7073C54F20B57FA01A307ED1FB.jpg
    49673C7073C54F20B57FA01A307ED1FB.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 82

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Yes I have thought about both but they are a little pricey.
ORIGINAL: atticfinds

Since you like to fish have you ever considered purchasing a hunter/fisherman calabash flask for your shelves as well as a fish bitters? Both are great bottles!

Bottleworm

Reaction score
Miami that is pretty cool avon bottle. As for the bitters I have always wanted one but always get outbid! A while ago I just about bought an almost perfect calabash flask but it had a monster crack and it was really cheap. I thought I would just get it until I could afford a perfect one. I then thought that if I get one I will get the best one I can get with my money. Zecritr I looked on eBay and there isn't much. Cobaltbot I don't remember that bottle. If possible could you find it and send me the link. If not it is no big deal. Thanks for the replies.

FitSandTic

Reaction score
I used to have a calabash from my flask collecting days, I will talk with my father and see if he knows where it is. It is either been sold, packed away in a box in his basement, or in one of his antique booths. If I still have it I will see what kind of deal I can cut you on it. Let me see if I still have it first.
I am not real familiar with fish bitters but I believe for one of the more common amber ones your still looking at $300 to $400. I could be wrong though, I do not collect embossed bottles and it has been years since I have.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac