Five for Friday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Newfie treasure hunter

Reaction score
I really like that Browning Harvey jar too, never seen an ACL jam jar before and it's great that it's a Newfoundland jar. Anything marked with a Newfoundland company is going to be at least relatively uncommon. I don't remember ever coming across anything from out there before.
They are even hard to find here! I only have 4 and most are broken because of weak glass. On the back, it has a great embossement with a nice partridge and "bh" for browning harvey. I'll show a pic d'once

Newfie treasure hunter

Reaction score
They are even hard to find here! I only have 4 and most are broken because of weak glass. On the back, it has a great embossement with a nice partridge and "bh" for browning harvey. I'll show a pic d'once
1621333619253-1740442510.jpg
16213336678661736471828.jpg

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I'm a little confused here, Have no clue what your talking about? are you saying you didn't see my Picture I posted of the little Harters in post #111 ????????

I’m sorry... I just went back on this thread .... (time travel!) and saw it. It’s adorable! Yes, I want it and promise to keep it away from the spotted hairy kids. Figure out what u want for it, K? I still have some boxes of bottles that have never been cleaned, to look thru- maybe we could trade or cash works well too... it’s always the right color.... & size. Just let me know. Such a cute bottle! You dug that? I miss that kind of stuff. It’s so hard to do, now, except for on my own land in the sticks-everything burned around it during the last 3 years- LA and the bay all moving up here. It’s all bought up and fenced, pretty much, where I used to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94