Five for Friday!

RCO

wanted to do a red/white them for Canada day which awkwardly falls on a Thursday this year ( july 1st )

some of these may have been posted already - lock city SOO Ont , Penetang bottling co , Vitality Petawawa , Evenageline , Mountain - Brockville

DSC04127.JPG

Wildcat Wrangling Kat

Here are my 5/ we have been waiting for the “golden hour” for pix. We have 5 natural amethyst bottles- I know because I dug 4 up way back- the sample whiskey is the only one I didn’t pull out of a dump. I was shooting for 5? But really now that I have my glasses on, a rum bottle snuck in this line up!
1. Geo Wisseman from Sacramento CA
2. Unmarked whiskey
3. A “Monogram RG& CO. From Philada” sample whiskey bottle (I found last week)
4. “Sheehan’s Canada malt whiskey”
5. The poser of the group but maybe the most fun…
“Bay Rum H Michelsen St Thomas” (takes me back to working
In Jamaica at Bob Marleys Tuff Gong studio when I used to
manage.)

Anyway, now I’m on the search for 1 more REAL amethyst whiskey. You would not believe the purple bottles in the house I was burned on. I never heard of irradiated bottle before guys! And the price tags I left on those…. Ouch! Once they were my new favorite ones- now- hey, eBay!? Have a great weekend, y’all- it’s supposed to be 115-117 here all next week so when the going gets tuff, I hit the lake or what’s left of it…. Shady cove, bbq on the boat…. & just chill in the water!
38325121fd10755bc564d9969d5f55e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wildcat wrangler

7f956c8d6deb6be3b182068d74bf46da.jpg

Because someone’s got to school these geese! Now class……

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And in honor of Canada day, I plan to school your geese! They will be Learn-ed Canadian geese- doctors and such-by the time they fly back home. AND- I’m pretty white right now, because of too much windy weather, lately, to take the boat out…. I’m pasty white but am sure I will turn red before the day is finished, in honor of the great red and white, right? Happy Thursday, y’all!

How did I end up with 2 names on this? And does anyone know how to delete 1 account, because I never know who I’m signed in as…. Anyway 1 and the same, here. Kat. >^..^<

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristiefichter