Five for Friday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
its the may long weekend , so 5 - 7 oz green ginger ale bottles from cottage country north of the city

Garlands North Bay
Temagami dry - North bay
Simcoe Beverages - Orillia
Muskoka Dry - gravenhurst
Lake of Bays beverages - Huntsville

View attachment 225481

Those are just so cool! ALL of them, you guys. I’m waiting for the sun to come up, so I can take pix of mine but i’ll get them. I am feeling a little ripped off, here on the west coast, because I have never seen even 1 of any of these bottles, and I mean none of ANY that have been posted today, on the fives. Under privileged, I guess....I’ve been to at least 80 bottle shows-been to many, many bottle shows. I didn’t know the bottles would be so different,between the east coast and west coast . Schooled again! This thread is awesome... I find myself picking out my bottles on Thursday, and waiting to see what y’all will come up with. Fun stuff here! And a chance to learn some thing. (And clean up 5 of my own.... at this rate I will be done around Christmas... Christmas of 2030!)

I have seen the rc cola!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BillHaddo

Reaction score
its the may long weekend , so 5 - 7 oz green ginger ale bottles from cottage country north of the city

Garlands North Bay
Temagami dry - North bay
Simcoe Beverages - Orillia
Muskoka Dry - gravenhurst
Lake of Bays beverages - Huntsville

View attachment 225481
You've posted some difficult to find greens,nice!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Reactions: RCO

RCO

Reaction score
You've posted some difficult to find greens,nice!

the lake of bays was the hardest one to find, I had found a couple swimming with no acl left . eventually I got lucky and found one at an antique store up north .

Crushy

Reaction score
Keep the 5's coming. They are great. In honour of the Queen Victoria Day weekend here in Canada, here are five that display crowns. I'm sure others will have more dynamic examples on this theme but had to start somewhere. Enjoy the long weekend.

Attachments

• five for friday Victoria Day (2).JPG
    five for friday Victoria Day (2).JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 124

BillHaddo

Reaction score
Nice grouping! Especially like the Cold Spring and Maedel’s.
Thanks, the Cold Spring was a house brand, they were a Pepsi bottler, same with Maedel's, they bottled Kist, thus the resemblance to the Kist bottles we're familiar with.

hemihampton

Reaction score
I’m sorry... I just went back on this thread .... (time travel!) and saw it. It’s adorable! Yes, I want it and promise to keep it away from the spotted hairy kids. Figure out what u want for it, K? I still have some boxes of bottles that have never been cleaned, to look thru- maybe we could trade or cash works well too... it’s always the right color.... & size. Just let me know. Such a cute bottle! You dug that? I miss that kind of stuff. It’s so hard to do, now, except for on my own land in the sticks-everything burned around it during the last 3 years- LA and the bay all moving up here. It’s all bought up and fenced, pretty much, where I used to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

would trade for any old Beer Cans you may still have? or Bottles. Don't want to Hijack this post, PM Me. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum