Five for Friday!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I too am finding the Friday Fives very interesting! Here's 5 from the '20's and '30's, Ontario and Quebec bottles

I have the Howdy and Quinte Dry bottle , whats odd is I found my quinte dry bottle swimming in a local lake despite the fact I'm no where near Belleville

JKL

Reaction score
as mentioned I've found a couple of those hillbilly mountain dews in the wild here , a couple were along roads and they still had most colour , also a couple swimming that had no acl left

never seen those French ones in Ontario , I didn't know it was even that popular in quebec
These Mountain Dew were all full when I got them, the new bottle design was out but the old were still refilled. So it's pretty cool that I actually popped the cap on those bottles and drank the Dew straight out the bottle!

Wildcat wrangler

Reaction score
I got my 5 whatcha mic-call-it’s? Which is pretty good, for a gal with a mouth full of stitches and a gut full of norco! (Oral surgery- Monday- do I know how to have a good time!)
932eb8eef498b6ca9b7ba9e506d227f4.jpg

I can’t tell u what these whatcha-mic-call-it’s ARE, brand wise outside of the Ross & the Chochrine & co.... and the Torpedo- but I like them. Couldn’t imagine drinking out of these heavy things- I’d probably need more mouth surgery! I’d have a great excuse for spills, though
ad036495dc7e8af12ca3445fa32cd36c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu